Limited Lifetime Warranty
Subject to the terms and conditions stated herein and under the conditions of normal use and service, the manufacturer warrants to the original purchaser its vinyl windows and doors are warranted from material defects in manufacture, and will not blister, peel, corrode, rot or flake.
Its insulating glass units will be free from material obstructions of vision as a result of dust or film formation on internal (between) glass surfaces caused by the failure of the hermetic seal due to faulty manufacturing (condensation on external glass does not indicate a faulty product). The limited warranty period for the insulated glass shall be 5 years from the original date of purchase.
Hardware will be free from manufacturing defects. The limited warranty period for paint on windows and doors shall be 15 years.
Window and Door Paint: Constant Direct Sunlight & Certain Weather Conditions may cause fading and is not a result of faulty workmanship.
THIS WARRANTY ONLY COVERS MATERIAL. DOR-WIN WILL PROVIDE FREE IN-FACTORY REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT, AT ITS OPTION, OF THE PROVEN DEFECT DUE TO MANUFACTURING DEFECT, FOLLOWING DOR-WIN’S INSPECTION. IN ORDER TO OBTAIN PERFORMANCE OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, YOU MUST CONTACT THE DEALER WHERE THE PRODUCT WAS PURCHASED AND PROVIDE PROOF OF PURCHASE. IT IS YOUR OBLIGATION TO BRING YOUR DEFECTIVE PRODUCT TO OUR FACILITY LOCATED AT DOR-WIN MFG. CO. INC., 109 MIDLAND AVE., ELMWOOD PARK, NJ 07407. (201) 796-4300. THE REPAIRED OR REPLACED PRODUCT WILL BE RETURNED AT YOUR EXPENSE. DOR-WIN WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY EXPENSES SUCH AS LABOR COSTS, FREIGHT, REMOVAL OR REINSTALLATION OF PRODUCT. SERVICE CALLS TO THE HOME WILL BE MADE AT THE PREVAILING RATES.
The limited warranty does not apply to any of the following:
1. Improper Installation or damage incurred during or after installation, including ripped, cut, torn or bent screen, and scratches on glass surface.
2. Faulty or improper application or use of the products, including building construction, design, handling, misuse or abuse.
3. The occurrence of accidents, fire, floods, vandalism, or acts of God.
4. Any alteration or modification, neglect or improper handling, or improper storage of windows or doors.
5. Normal wear and tear and failure to perform maintenance on products.
6. Stress cracks caused from building or settlement/movement of structure in which it was installed.
7. Application of harmful cleaning solutions.
8. Slight fading caused by normal aging and weather.
9. Any unintended or inappropriate use of products.
This Limited Warranty is in lieu of all other warranties or guarantees, expressed or implied.
Dor-Win makes no other expressed or implied representation or warranty of any kind.